A Free Sewing Tutorial from Fabric Mutt
A free sewing tutorial from Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt demonstrating how she creates her Malibu Satchel bag. This messenger-style satchel bag measures 9 x 10 x 3″. The Malibu Satchel also includes a removable cross-body strap and a top handle for carrying comfortably. This is a wonderful commuter bag for college or as an everyday bag for anyone. The fabric used to create the bag in the photo above is Robert Kaufman’s Railroad Denim and Sarah Watts’ Monarch lion print.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5