A Free Sewing Tutorial from Fabric Mutt
A free sewing tutorial from Heidi Staples of Fabric Mutt demonstrating how she creates her Malibu Satchel bag. This messenger-style satchel bag measures 9 x 10 x 3″. The Malibu Satchel also includes a removable cross-body strap and a top handle for carrying comfortably. This is a wonderful commuter bag for college or as an everyday bag for anyone. The fabric used to create the bag in the photo above is Robert Kaufman’s Railroad Denim and Sarah Watts’ Monarch lion print.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New