A Free Sewing Tutorial and Applique Template from Felicity Sewing Patterns Blog
A free Christmas Santa’s sack sewing tutorial and applique design by Felicity Patterns to download. Sew these Santa’s sacks any size and embellish with the free ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’ applique that can also be added to create a whimsical Santa’s sack. The Rudolph applique is available in two sizes. Some holiday fabric prints, or unbleached cotton will make great gift bags. These basic Santa’s sacks are simple rectangles of fabric sewn together to form the bag with a facing, or a deep hem allowance, at the top opening. Ties closed with ribbon, cording, or fabric ties.
More gift bag sewing projects:
Christmas Sewing Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New