Alfie the Elf and Rudy’s Red Nose join Simply Santa for a fun set of mug rugs. They would also make great keepsake/ornament gift tags if you add a ribbon tie to the upper edge as shown on the cover photo. And here’s one more idea: Use muslin for the backing to turn the mug rugs into keepsake Christmas Cards. Write your holiday message on the back with indelible ink, and add stamped Christmas designs, doodling, or other embellishments as desired. Tuck into envelopes and mail to special friends and family. Each measures 5-1/2″ x 9-1/2″
Quilty: How to Stipple by Fons & Porter
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New