A free sewing tutorial and epattern from Rachel Howard of Family Ever After shows us how we too can create this beautiful duffle bag using some laminated cotton, or oilcloth. This multi-use duffle bag is practical and chic. No more dull canvas duffle bags. This Ruffle Duffle Bag offers a generous space, pockets and a zipper closure. A bright floral laminated cotton print turns this utilitarian bag into a dramatic fashion accessory.
BERNINA accessories — ruffler no. 86
“In this instructional video you can find out more about the BERNINA ruffler no. 86. This clever sewing machine attachment allows you to create ruffles, ruches, flounces and pleats as required, or in one manoeuvre to both gather fabric and to sew together the gathered and un-gathered fabric. The video shows how to attach the versatile accessory and adjust the right settings on your BERNINA sewing machine. It demonstrates clearly the ways in which gathering foot no. 86 can be used. You’ll be amazed at how simple it is — convenient and exact, in the usual BERNINA quality. You can find out more about our versatile and high-quality accessories at http://www.bernina.com“
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New