Sometimes I just can’t wait to post a pattern. The shape is beautiful and the fabrics chosen here are just heavenly. Based on artsy-crafty babe’s popular free pattern, the Phoebe bag, the Ruby Bag pattern was born. You can think of Ruby as Phoebe’s big sister with a twist. The Ruby Bag is a little bit roomier and comes in three variations. You can make it just like the Phoebe from one fabric, with a pocket front, or with a center panel. As a bonus, when you purchase the Ruby Bag sewing pattern, you have permission to sew the Phoebe bag for sale, just as you would with any other artsy-crafty bag pattern you purchase. The Ruby Bag pattern is an intermediate pattern. 15″ wide x 13″ tall x 4″ deep.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5