Sometimes I just can’t wait to post a pattern. I spied this bag and my mouse started clicking and my hands starting flapping lol! Although the Ruby bag appears very simple, the shape is beautiful and the fabrics chosen here are just heavenly. Based on artsy-crafty babe’s popular free pattern, the Phoebe bag, the Ruby Bag pattern was born. You can think of Ruby as Phoebe’s big sister with a twist. The Ruby Bag is a little bit roomier and comes in three variations. You can make it just like the Phoebe from one fabric, with a pocket front, or with a center panel. As a bonus, when you purchase the Ruby Bag sewing pattern, you have permission to sew the Phoebe bag for sale, just as you would with any other artsy-crafty bag pattern you purchase. The Ruby Bag pattern is an intermediate pattern. 15″ wide x 13″ tall x 4″ deep.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New