A PDF sewing pattern for a chic retro-style cross-body bag from Swoon. Sew in a zipper, some piping, and two large pocket panels. One pocket would be a large exterior pocket and two more convenient interior pockets. This bag is an ideal short trip, day-trip, or weekend trip travel bag. The Rosie cross-body bag could also be used as an airline carry-on and a great kid’s overnight bag! Rosie measures 11” wide x 8” tall x 4” deep when finished.
More cross-body bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New