A PDF Sewing Pattern from My Childhood Treasures
This multi-size shopping bag sewing pattern can be used for groceries or dry goods. Sew your grocery bags using pretty vinyl, laminated cotton, oilcloth, etc. Sew your dry-good shopping bags with your favorite prints, canvas, tweeds, or quilting fabric. This bag rolls up and secures with a large button that completes your bag style. This is a beginner PDF sewing pattern with full size pattern pieces to make this bag in two sizes. When you are not using your shopping bags, simply roll them up, secure with the button-loop closure and keep them in the car or inside another bag to use later.
Roll-up Grocery Shopping Bag Sizes:
- 14 3/8″ wide x 22 1/2″ high x 2 1/4″ deep or – (36.6 x 57 x 5.7 cm)
- 17 1/2″ wide x 26″ high x 2 1/4″ deep – or (44.5 x 66 x 5.7 cm)
More bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New