This cute handbag has a strap that’s actually just two separate straps tied together at the top. It’s also fully reversible. No matter which way you have it, it will have a pocket inside and a pocket outside. The tab snap works from either direction. It’s an easy casual sling bag to sew, so give it a try!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New