This reversible summer hobo bag is fun to sew and a classic bag style for all ages. One side of this bag was created with 28 adorable charm squares while the other side uses coordinating fabric. An easy to sew patch pocket compliments one side. The finished bag should carry easily over your shoulder with a sturdy flat bottom. Finished size is 13″ wide x 12″ long x 5″ deep. I love the patchwork charm squares used in one of the samples above, but the black floral print bag I would use more often. Go through your fabric stash and choose some prints to sew and create a one-of-a-kind hobo bag! Add some ricrac roses, ribbon, or decorative stitching!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New