This reversible summer hobo bag is fun to sew and a classic bag style for all ages. One side of this bag was created with 28 adorable charm squares while the other side uses coordinating fabric. An easy to sew patch pocket compliments one side. The finished bag should carry easily over your shoulder with a sturdy flat bottom. Finished size is 13″ wide x 12″ long x 5″ deep. I love the patchwork charm squares used in one of the samples below. Go through your fabric stash and choose some prints to sew and create a one-of-a-kind hobo bag! Add some ricrac roses, ribbon, or decorative stitching!
More great hobo-style bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New