A Digital Sewing Pattern by Lisa Polderman
This large reversible bag designed by Lisa Polderman of PoldaPop Designs offers lots of pockets to help you stay organized. A slouchy bag features curved gusset corners, two large side-by-side pockets on the exterior, and two large pockets with magnetic snaps on the interior. The strap features an hourglass shape for added interest and closes with a button tab closure.
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New