Debbie from La*tee*da*kids created this pretty boho sling bag and published a step-by-step sewing tutorial to share with us for free! Follow Debbie’s tutorial to sew this simple reversible sling bag with a knotted shoulder strap. This is a wonderful sewing project for a beginner sewer!
Debbie also adds: “Now you may ask, why this sling bag over other tutorials you might find? I’ve always found them to have the pieces cut so you see a seam and a break in the fabric pattern right down the center of the bag. It’s just my preference not to have that visible seam, hence why I did my own tutorial. I don’t like to break up my pretty fabric prints, I prefer to keep the seams along the sides where they belong.”
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New