A free sewing tutorial for a reversible cross-body sling or shoulder bag by Char from “Crap I’ve Made”. A casual everyday bag to sew.
- 1 yard of exterior fabric
- 1 yard of interior fabric
- printed pattern pieces & one sheet of 8.5 X 11 paper
- scissors, pins,
- sewing machine,
- coordinating thread
More reversible bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯