A free sewing tutorial for a reversible cross-body sling or shoulder bag by Char from “Crap I’ve Made”. A casual everyday bag to sew.
- 1 yard of exterior fabric
- 1 yard of interior fabric
- printed pattern pieces & one sheet of 8.5 X 11 paper
- scissors, pins,
- sewing machine,
- coordinating thread
More reversible bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New