Fresh for Spring! A sturdy tote bag with a boxy shape and style on one side, and once reversed, a more rounded style and shape on the other. This quilted tote bag sample in the photo above has been machine quilted throughout in a diamond pattern. You can of course choose any quilting design you prefer. If you want a new or different free-motion quilting design, check out Leah Day’s quilting channel on Youtube. Leah has a bundle of inspiration, energy, and quilting talent to share! This gorgeous reversible quilted tote bag measures 12″ high, 10″ wide, and 5″ deep once completed.
More totes and quilted bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New