Fresh for Spring! A sturdy tote bag with a boxy shape and style on one side, and once reversed, a more rounded style and shape on the other. This quilted tote bag sample in the photo above has been machine quilted throughout in a diamond pattern. You can of course choose any quilting design you prefer. If you want a new or different free-motion quilting design, check out Leah Day’s quilting channel on Youtube. Leah has a bundle of inspiration, energy, and quilting talent to share! This gorgeous reversible quilted tote bag measures 12″ high, 10″ wide, and 5″ deep once completed.
More totes and quilted bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New