This was Amber’s first pattern that she designed and drafted on her own. She did a marvelous job and made it look easy for any beginner bag-maker to learn about creating a reversible bag from start to finish. I love the cheerful fabric she chose for this messenger bag.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New