by Tranquility Spot
An excellent scrap-buster, this project is fairly nice and easy, with a very useful storage basket for anything you want. I made some of these with scrap fabrics, and lined up on the shelving unit in my sewing room pretty as a picture. Make sure you reinforce your handles when you attach them to the body of the basket!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New