by Tranquility Spot
An excellent scrap-buster, this project is fairly nice and easy, with a very useful storage basket for anything you want. I made some of these with scrap fabrics, and lined up on the shelving unit in my sewing room pretty as a picture. Make sure you reinforce your handles when you attach them to the body of the basket!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New