This is a complete PDF sewing pattern and tutorial for a reversible ladies newsboy-style hat by Judith Witty. The digital file includes two options, a 29-page detailed step by step instructional file accompanied by complete instructions including photos. Check out the tips within this particular pattern for helpful advice and inspiration to help you customize your hat. The method used to construct the Ellie hat makes it a fully reversible hat. Choose two dreamy fabrics, one for one side and another fabric for the other side. When you’re finished this sewing project you have a trendy newsboy-style ladies hat that looks fantastic! This hat would pair with a messenger bag perfectly!
DIY Felt flowers:
Felt flowers are always lovely embellishments for hats, bags, pillows, wreaths, and much more. Felt is an ideal fabric for making fabric flowers because it will not fray, and felt is sturdy enough to create volume and shape for your flowers. Watch this free DIY video from OnlineFabricStore.net:
More hats to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New