This pdf sewing pattern by Happybee offers clear, concise instructions, with step-by-step photos showing us how to sew this fun strawberry bag. There are no raw edges visible inside the bag. The bag is sewn using the “English” method which creates a sturdier bag. This bag appears perfectly finished even when reversed using this method. This sweet strawberry bag measures about 14″ x 18″ opened.
More drawstring bags to sew and crochet:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New