This 11 page PDF sewing pattern shows how to make you very own Dish Towel Tote using two coordinating dish cloths (or tea towels as they call them in the UK) with step-by-step instructions and lots of close up photographs to help you complete your sewing project. The sewing pattern is classed as ‘beginners’ suitable for anyone who has experience of using a sewing machine & following very simple sewing patterns. Instructions are given in both centimeters and inches to suit both US and European buyers. This tote is the perfect size for your everyday essentials; mobile, sunglasses, magazine, book and lunch! Use it every day for shopping, lunch in the park or days on the beach.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New