This is a fun and easy to sew, PDF sewing pattern by FlowerGirl Designs. Great gift to make for anyone, can be used as a market bag and the kids can use it as a backpack. This versatile bag is compact, easy to store, keep one bag in the car and a few around the house for everyone to use. Approximate finished size 13 1/2″ x 17 1/2″, straps on tote have a 10″ drop.
Free Key Fob Sewing Tutorial by iheartstitching
I love these little fabric key fobs! They are great last-minute gifts, or even to sell. They are quick to sew, use up scraps, and very useful! Add some decorative stitching!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New