Easy & fun to sew! Stitch this casual summer hat in cotton fabrics for the beach or try a heavier home decor weight fabric for the fall season. This hat can be sewn unlined, or reversible, from one fabric or two. The instructions are included for both adult and teen sizes as well as two brim sizes.
More hat sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New