An excellent tote bag photo tutorial by the Renegade Seamstress using three contrasting fabrics. One for the lining, another for the main body of the bag and a contrasting fabric for the bottom and the straps. The fabric used in the bag in the photo is by IKEA.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New