A Free Video Tutorial from Innova Crafts
Don’t throw away your old jeans, reuse the denim to create these sturdy storage buckets for your home, car, or your sewing studio! Watch this free sewing tutorial from Innova Crafts to see how simple this sewing project really is. Line your bucket with a contrasting fabric, embellish your bucket(s) with ribbon, fabric flowers, fabric paint, or some quick embroidery. Add a loop to hang from your car stick-shift and store trash until you stop. Don’t forget to use a denim needle!
More denim sewing projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New