+ Sewing with Denim Tips
Lesa needed a craft storage bag to hold her knitting projects so she created and sewed up this practical and durable ruffled knitting storage bag. I love the way it turned out! Denim is a fabulous fabric to sew bags out of. Denim is incredibly durable, soft, and of course thrifty if you recycle it! The ruffled lining accent around the top gives it a feminine flair!
Tips for Sewing With Denim
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New