+ Sewing with Denim Tips
Lesa needed a craft storage bag to hold her knitting projects so she created and sewed up this practical and durable ruffled knitting storage bag. I love the way it turned out! Denim is a fabulous fabric to sew bags out of. Denim is incredibly durable, soft, and of course thrifty if you recycle it! The ruffled lining accent around the top gives it a feminine flair!
Tips for Sewing With Denim
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New