Re-using the legs of an old pair of jeans, you can sew up these fabric baskets. They are just so quick and easy to make. The instructions are for jeans that can be used without the need to unpick the seams.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New