Upcycling Denim DIY from Sow and Dipity
One of the cutest recycled denim handbags I’ve seen yet. If you want sew something new from a favorite pair of jeans, follow “Sow & Dipity“ along with a free DIY demonstrating how to cut, assemble, and sew this sweet bamboo handled purse together. Sow & Dipity uses a dollar store crochet doily, and an existing denim patch pocket, to achieve this fresh and fun style! Easy sewing.
More Upcycled Denim Bags to Sew:
- Recycled Denim Fabric Utility Baskets
- Denim Mini Purse
- Denim Handbag
- Recycled Denim Project Bag
- Nautical-Style Denim Tote
- The Sahara Handbag – Upcycled Denim Bag + 8 More Denim Bag Sewing Projects
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas