This photo doesn’t do this zippered bag justice. It is so well put together, and just so “happy”! Sarah of My Spare Time wrote and published a fantastic sewing tutorial demonstrating how she created this quilted tote bag and installed a recessed zipper. Click over to Sarah’s blog to learn how to do it too!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New