This pretty little overnight bag is easy to sew, a nice size, and is a sweet sleepover, or dance bag.
Beginner sewers will enjoy sewing this pretty bag designed by Ruby Jeans Closet using this pattern with simple construction and detailed steps to follow. The tutorial includes a full-scale computer-generated sewing pattern ready to print on regular 8.5 x 11 computer paper and A4 size paper. You need a regular sewing machine, no serger required, and some basic sewing notions. This pretty little overnight bag is a nice size, and is a sweet sleepover or dance bag. The finished bag measures 11.5″h x 16.5″w x 6.5″d.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New