by Pat Bravo
Beginner sewing enthusiasts should take notice of this easy sewing project showing you how to sew drawstring laundry bags! The fabric used to make the bags in the photo is called “Rapture” by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics.
Stash Busters with Frieda Anderson, Fabric Fuser
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New