A Free Quilt Block Pattern for a Zippered Pouch Top by Laura of Kittens & Threads
A modern rainbow paper pieced design for a zippered pouch! Laura of Kittens & Threads used Quilt Assistant to create her own unique foundation paper piecing pattern for the top of a quilted zippered pouch. We love Laura’s fun geometric style! The Rainbow Rays quilt block measures 12″ x 4.5″ unfinished, and 11.5″ x 4″ finished. Laura included some excellent tips & tricks along with photos with the instructions. This pattern is simply for the pouch’s top which is separated by the zipper at the top.
More pouch patterns and projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New