An intermediate sewing pattern from Quiltessa Natalie for this wonderful bag that allows you to organize and carry your sewing, quilting, or craft supplies. The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag has eighteen pockets, as well as additional vinyl clear-view bags, attached to the swivel hook for smaller items such as needles, templates, smaller rulers, thread and bobbins, etc. More large zippered pockets, the size of a standard magazine, will also hold your iPad, tablet, or small cutting mat. Traditional size patterns will fit inside the smaller Ultimate Carry-All Bag pockets. Multiple sewing tools, scissors, rotary cutters, etc. are stored inside mesh pockets, providing easy access. There is enough room in between the pockets of this bag to store fabrics, interfacing, plastic boxes, a travel iron, and other notions.
A 6”x 12” or smaller ruler will easily slide under the pockets. The separating zipper opens the flap side of the bag, which is then used as an ironing pad, or a beading mat for jewelry makers or other craft pad. The video playlist below introduces us to Quiltessa Natalie and her Ultimate Carry All Bag pattern design!
More project supply bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5