with Jenny Doan and The Crafty Gemini
An easy quilting project with Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co and Vanessa of Crafty Gemini. Vanessa and Jenny show us how to make an easy quilt-as-you-go tote bag using jelly rolls (2 1/2 inch strips of pre-cut fabric). To get the quilting supplies needed to make this project, follow this link.
Create a Quilted Improv Tote – free video tutorial part-one:
Create a Quilted Improv Tote – free video tutorial part-two:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New