with Jenny Doan and The Crafty Gemini
An easy quilting project with Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co and Vanessa of Crafty Gemini. Vanessa and Jenny show us how to make an easy quilt-as-you-go tote bag using jelly rolls (2 1/2 inch strips of pre-cut fabric). To get the quilting supplies needed to make this project, follow this link.
Create a Quilted Improv Tote – free video tutorial part-one:
Create a Quilted Improv Tote – free video tutorial part-two:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New