This slim teapot-shaped zippered pouch is a sweet place to keep your sunglasses, phone, keys, or a few pens. Add a key-ring clip to the ribbon loop and secure it to a bag to take it with you wherever you go. The finished size: 4 x 7″ not including the handle and spout. This digital sewing pattern by Patchwork Pottery includes a metric conversion chart, a stitches & terms section, illustrated step-by-step instructions, and full size templates.
More fun projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New