Stitch this quilted teapot cozy for Mother’s Day with this free pattern download from Susan Terpin. A super simple project perfect for a confident beginner sewer. Thread the ribbon through the casing, tie a pretty bow and you’ve got a one-of-a-kind custom sewn teapot cozy that will keep a six-cup teapot nice and hot. Coordinate this project with a bumble bee mug rug, or the butterfly mug tote, a tea caddy, or a tea bag wallet for Moms on the go!
More fun projects to sew this Spring:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New