Sewing up a couple of household storage bins is a great way to use fabric remnants. Coordinate the fabrics, or mix it up depending on where you will be using your fabric baskets. These useful storage buckets are great for storing fabric scraps, supplies, notions, or whatever else you can think of. I keep my storage bins in my bathroom closets and cabinets full of toiletries, small linens, etc. I also keep one at the top and/or bottom of the stairs to keep the common areas tidy. I sewed my bins using a big scrap piece of Sunbrella canvas. The canvas bins were so quick easy to construct, interfacing free, and stiff, as well as water resistant for the bathroom. I did not line my bins. These versatile storage bins make lovely housewarming gifts too.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5