A casual quilted bag with an overlapping construction is fun to sew and easy to carry. A deep and spacious cavity with layered construction creating several pockets. Looks sharp when created with a rainbow or monochrome-style fabric. Or use your favorite color scheme to make a unique bag. This roomy purse measures approximately 11″ wide and 13″ inches tall once completed. This PDF sewing pattern includes the easy to follow step-by-step instructions, with loads of illustrations and photos for the whole bag construction process. We love the look of this bag!
More beautiful bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New