Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
A casual quilted bag with an overlapping construction is fun to sew and easy to carry. A deep and spacious cavity with layered construction creating several pockets. Looks sharp when created with a rainbow or monochrome-style fabric. Or use your favorite color scheme to make a unique bag. This roomy purse measures approximately 11″ wide and 13″ inches tall once completed. This PDF sewing pattern includes the easy to follow step-by-step instructions, with loads of illustrations and photos for the whole bag construction process. We love the look of this bag!
More beautiful bags to sew:
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+