A casual quilted bag with an overlapping construction is fun to sew and easy to carry. A deep and spacious cavity with layered construction creating several pockets. Looks sharp when created with a rainbow or monochrome-style fabric. Or use your favorite color scheme to make a unique bag. This roomy purse measures approximately 11″ wide and 13″ inches tall once completed. This PDF sewing pattern includes the easy to follow step-by-step instructions, with loads of illustrations and photos for the whole bag construction process. We love the look of this bag!
More beautiful bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags