This is an intermediate PDF sewing pattern to make a trio of quilted bags to carry, store, and organize your notions, sewing tools, and mini-iron. You will have everything you need ready-to-go when heading to your quilting classes or while traveling!
Quilted Ditty Bag:
This sweet little bag is nice and quick to sew. The separating zipper is key to making this bag easy create. The Quilted Ditty Bag is the perfect size for needle books, rotary cutters, thread, bias tape makers, embroidery floss, seam gauges, and many other small tools or notions you want to keep organized.
Carry Me Tote with Handles
The Carry-Me Tote with handles is the place to store handiwork, embroidery projects, or a small crochet project. The Carry-Me Tote opens wide, making it easy to pack and find the projects you’re carrying inside.
Insulated Iron Caddy and Pressing Mat
An insulated multi-purpose caddy to carry a small craft iron, or tuck your flat iron inside when traveling.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New