A digital download with a 28-page PDF sewing pattern with detailed step-by-step sewing instructions demonstrating how to create these quilted storage baskets. Each step of construction is illustrated with color photographs and/or drawings. This is an easy to follow sewing project that a confident beginner quilter should enjoy. This pattern comes with a true-to-size pattern – no need to enlarge, just print at 100% size.
The Quilted Nesting Basket Quartet should measure:
- small basket – 3 ½” x 3 ½” (8.9 cm x 8.9 cm)
- medium I basket – 4” x 4” (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
- medium II basket – 4 ½” x 4 ½” (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm)
- large basket – 5” x 5” (12.7 cm x 12.7 cm)
More sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New