Sew this gorgeous quilted purse designed by Cool Cat Creations with a Bali Pop or a jelly roll (pre-cut fabric strips). One jelly roll or Bali Pop should provide enough strips to sew three very different looking shoulder bags! Sew one for yourself, and two more purses for future gifts. Use your decorative sewing machine stitches and threads to quilt your Bali Bag as you like. This beautiful batik bag has divided inside pockets and a magnetic snap on the flap closure. The shoulder strap is 29″ long. If you are careful with your fabric strips, you should have enough strips left over to sew the wallet set – Little Bits. The finished Bali Bits and Bites purse measures 14″ long x 9″ high and 3″ deep.
More purse projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New