Sew this gorgeous quilted purse designed by Cool Cat Creations with a Bali Pop or a jelly roll (pre-cut fabric strips). One jelly roll or Bali Pop should provide enough strips to sew three very different looking shoulder bags! Sew one for yourself, and two more purses for future gifts. Use your decorative sewing machine stitches and threads to quilt your Bali Bag as you like. This beautiful batik bag has divided inside pockets and a magnetic snap on the flap closure. The shoulder strap is 29″ long. If you are careful with your fabric strips, you should have enough strips left over to sew the wallet set – Little Bits. The finished Bali Bits and Bites purse measures 14″ long x 9″ high and 3″ deep.
More batik bags at PatternPile:
- Sew an Everyday Batik Pouch + Easy No-Wax Batik Dyeing Technique
- Coiled Batik Fabric Storage Basket – Free Tutorials and Tips
- India Cross-body Reversible Hobo Bag – PDF Pattern + Batik Documentary
- Plum Pudding Lap Quilt – Free PDF Pattern by Kimberly Walus + Wax Resist Fabric
|Blue & Green Gradation Solid Batik Fat Quarters – 8/pkg. – $24.99 Graduate to the next level of fabulous fabric! Featuring all the complexity and beauty of normal batiks, this graduated color collection is perfect for any pattern that can handle bold and beautiful solids with a twist! Use them to show off your exquisite color preferences, as well as the range and subtleties they display. Each fat quarter complements the next, from royal blue and sea blue to turquoise and lime green. Includes 8 (18″ x 22″) fat quarters of 100% cotton fabric from Anthology. See more now!|
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New