Brighten your ironing station with a quilted cover for your board.
Time to clean up and revamp your tired ironing board? Or time to make ironing prettier? Brighten your ironing station with a quilted cover for your board. This cover is created with a mixture of herringbone and strip and scrappy squares techniques. Beginner level. Fits a 13″ x 41″ board, can be adjusted for other sizes.
How to Machine Appliqué in a New Way: Fast-Piece Appliqué
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New