A quick and easy project from Nite Owl Quilting using fat quarters, solid fabric, and fusible fleece. This is nice quilting project to use those great crazy or traditional Christmas fabric fat quarters. Simply add a solid color border to unify those fabrics for a great Christmas tree skirt!
More whimsical holiday projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New