with Jeni Baker and Fons + Porter
Jeni Baker of In Color Order demonstrates how to sew and quilt these sweet grocery bag sleeves to hang in your kitchen or pantry. Jeni shares how she creates two different sizes which can be constructed from a single fabric or with half-square triangles. The smaller sleeve can be sewn easily with a single fat quarter for the exterior. Both sleeves shown here were created with Color Me Retro and Pure Element Snow by Art Gallery Fabrics.
Sew Easy: Triangle Squares from Bias Strips:
The Fons & Porter staff show you step-by-step how to make triangle squares from bias strips.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New