A free sewing tutorial from Erica Made Designs
Erica Arndt from Erica Made Designs stitched this sweet quilted drawstring bucket bag, and she made a video tutorial to show us how we can sew one too. The fabric used to make the bag in the video is called Bake Sale by Riley Blake. Finished bag size is approximately 12” wide x 11” high. This bag keeps it’s shape with fusible fleece or fusible foam stabilizer. A free PDF is available here.
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard lining fabric
- 1/4 yard or 1 fat quarter for front pocket
- 1/4 yard fabric for drawstring casing and handle strap
- 1/2 yard cotton batting OR fusible fleece
- 2 yards 3/16” soft rope, cording, or ribbon
Watch the free video tutorial:
More fun sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New