Sew a chic Vera Bradley-inspired quilted cross-body bag with two zippered compartments - Free Sewing Video Tutorial!
This is a free sewing tutorial demonstrating how to sew a Vera Bradley-inspired quilted cross-body bag with two zippered compartments. No pattern required for this free sewing project from Malini Chandra. You will need .75 of a yard of quilted fabric, two coordinating zippers that measure at least one inch longer than the width of your quilted bag, and four jump rings for your cross-body strap. Watch the video below to learn how to sew your own cross-body purse!
More Cross-body Bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New