A foundation paper piecing pattern to create this fun lipstick cosmetic bag. This make-up pouch was made using the Open Wide pouch pattern and Sew Scatterbrained adds some pizzazz with this awesome lipstick paper piecing pattern. You can use just about any zippered pouch pattern and add your lipstick pieced panel during the construction. Each lipstick measures 1″ by 3″ finished. The free PDF pattern also includes a larger 2″ by 6″ size. You can scale the templates to your desired size, and redraw the seam allowances to .25″. Enjoy and have fun sewing this fun cosmetic bag!
- Schmetz Combination Pack Sewing Machine Needles
- Price: $9.95
- Clover Sort n Store for Machine Needles by Nancy Zieman
- Price: $12.95
- Schmetz Universal Needles - Box of 100 - Size 90/14
- Price: $44.99
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New