Use some fun, fresh, and fabulous fabric to make this bag! Making the machine-quilted and machine-pieced panels for this cute little bag is deceivingly simple, and joining the diagonal panels for the fun bucket shape is easier than it might look. Make and join two quilted print and two coordinating pieced strips for the bag, which is lined and quilted as you go. Binding finishes the seams and upper edge. Or, for a quicker and even easier bag, make the lined version–no binding necessary! This little bag is the perfect project for using up fun scraps, fresh fat quarters, and 2-1/2″-wide strips in your stash. Measurements: 11″ tall at the points, 6″ square bottom.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New