Use some fun, fresh, and fabulous fabric to make this bag! Making the machine-quilted and machine-pieced panels for this cute little bag is deceivingly simple, and joining the diagonal panels for the fun bucket shape is easier than it might look. Make and join two quilted print and two coordinating pieced strips for the bag, which is lined and quilted as you go. Binding finishes the seams and upper edge. Or, for a quicker and even easier bag, make the lined version–no binding necessary! This little bag is the perfect project for using up fun scraps, fresh fat quarters, and 2-1/2″-wide strips in your stash. Measurements: 11″ tall at the points, 6″ square bottom.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New