The Sewing Chick's Free Tutorial
This thread-catcher basket is small but mighty at just 4 1/2″ square and 5″ high. It is the perfect size for catching your loose threads and bits of scraps as you sew. Tessa Marie from The Sewing Chick uses duck canvas fabric as underlining making this basket strong and sturdy. If you are curious about the fabric, the sample shown above features Robert Kaufman Essex Linen in Steel, an assortment of Anna Maria Horner Dowry, and True Colors scraps with a Michele D’Amore for Benartex lining.
More to sew at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New