A PDF sewing pattern from Michelle Patterns for mini card wallets in three sizes. Quick to sew and require the smallest amount fabric, this is an excellent sewing pattern to have for stitching last-minute gifts, or to sell in your own online shop or at craft markets locally. Simple to sew and the fabric strap closure eliminates the need for any hardware! The two card-size wallets are just the right size for gift or loyalty cards. The larger bonus-size pouch, is an ideal size for holding many mobile phones, small journals like the Moleskine Cahier, and more.
More [block]8[/block] Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New