A PDF sewing pattern from Michelle Patterns for mini card wallets in three sizes. Quick to sew and require the smallest amount fabric, this is an excellent sewing pattern to have for stitching last-minute gifts, or to sell in your own online shop or at craft markets locally. Simple to sew and the fabric strap closure eliminates the need for any hardware! The two card-size wallets are just the right size for gift or loyalty cards. The larger bonus-size pouch, is an ideal size for holding many mobile phones, small journals like the Moleskine Cahier, and more.
More Sew and Sell Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5