A PDF sewing pattern from Michelle Patterns for mini card wallets in three sizes. Quick to sew and require the smallest amount fabric, this is an excellent sewing pattern to have for stitching last-minute gifts, or to sell in your own online shop or at craft markets locally. Simple to sew and the fabric strap closure eliminates the need for any hardware! The two card-size wallets are just the right size for gift or loyalty cards. The larger bonus-size pouch, is an ideal size for holding many mobile phones, small journals like the Moleskine Cahier, and more.
More Sew and Sell Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New