Quilted mini storage boxes are quick ad easy to sew. It takes about an hour to create a quilted mini box. Quilted storage boxes make thoughtful gifts for friends, family, neighbors, teachers, holidays, co-workers, quilt guild members, and make sure you sew one for yourself! Choose fabric prints that blend together for the outside and inside of your quilted box and then embellish with buttons, beads or satin ribbon bows. These mini storage boxes can be addictive to sew and everyone loves them.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New