Quilted mini storage boxes are quick ad easy to sew. It takes about an hour to create a quilted mini box. Quilted storage boxes make thoughtful gifts for friends, family, neighbors, teachers, holidays, co-workers, quilt guild members, and make sure you sew one for yourself! Choose fabric prints that blend together for the outside and inside of your quilted box and then embellish with buttons, beads or satin ribbon bows. These mini storage boxes can be addictive to sew and everyone loves them.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New