Quilted mini storage boxes are quick ad easy to sew. It takes about an hour to create a quilted mini box. Quilted storage boxes make thoughtful gifts for friends, family, neighbors, teachers, holidays, co-workers, quilt guild members, and make sure you sew one for yourself! Choose fabric prints that blend together for the outside and inside of your quilted box and then embellish with buttons, beads or satin ribbon bows. These mini storage boxes can be addictive to sew and everyone loves them.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5