+ DIYStyle's Clutch Bag Sewing Video
Here’s a quick and easy sewing tutorial showing us how to upcycle two placemats into a cute bow clutch purse. Placemats sew up into the perfect party purse, and there are so many colors and fabrics to choose from at any dollar store. Designed to hold the essentials you need to carry to a holiday party, office party, holiday dinner, prom, wedding, or beautiful night out on the town. This is a very economical sewing project that would also be perfect for a beginner sewer. No pattern required.
see additional video tutorial below:
DIYStyle – Sew a Placemat Clutch
Sarah shows you how to turn two print placemats into a clutch purse your friends will envy.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New